For more information about Bangladesh and particularly about the situation that children face in that country, here are a number of websites and resources that you might find of interest. You will also finds links to donate to these organizations or, in some cases, to sponsor a Bangladeshi child if you feel so led.
- Compassion International
- Save the Children
- World Vision
- Hope Foundation for Women and Children of Bangladesh
Other information and data about children in Bangladesh:
- “Children of the Black Dust”: a compelling and disturbing report on child labor in Bangladesh, written and photographed by photojournalist Shehzad Noorani. It was reading a story on CNN.com about this situation that led me to create the “God Cares for Bangladesh” presentation.
- National Geographic guide to Bangladesh
- Rural Poverty Portal
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Bangladesh
- United Nations article on teaching Bangladeshi children about human trafficking